Mayfair Aesthetics operates a strict cancellation policy for all appointment bookings. If you fail to attend or cancel or attempt to move your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment time you will be charged the full price of the appointment you were intending to have. This includes treatments booked as a course such as Laser Hair Removal. We send confirmation and reminder emails for all appointments, please ensure Mayfair Aesthetics is a recognised sender to ensure our reminders reach you. To change appointments please call 0207 354 4000.
As a reputable clinic we do our best to ensure that all our clients are 100% satisfied with their service. Our best advertising is our legion of happy clients. We are a 5* clinic with highly trained staff, each with a wealth of experience in their chosen fields. On very rare occasions, things may not go to plan so if you are in any way unhappy with your treatment please contact the clinic manager who will endeavour to remedy the situation. Please call 0207 354 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, manager’s decision is final.
Terms and conditions template for website usage
The term ‘Mayfair Aesthetics’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 107 Sheringham Avenue, Southgate, London N14 4UJ. Our company registration number is 10297050. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.